Dear patients and families,
During this period of stricter restrictions in Sydney, currently, dental/orthodontic treatment is still considered an essential service and as such our practice remains open. Please be assured that our practice is following the most up-to-date protocols in accordance with the Australian Dental Association Managing COVID-19 Guidelines. In line with these policies, we ask that you reschedule:
1. If you feel unwell, including but not limited to symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath;
2. If you or one of your close contacts (especially anyone in the same household) has had any contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
3. If one of your close contacts (especially anyone in the same household) are in required isolation;
4. If you have returned from overseas or interstate travel in the past 14 days.
Your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us and we will operate with additional precautions in place to best protect you and our staff.
Please observe the health and safety information displayed and follow the directions of practice staff.
Our Patient Arrival Protocol
1) Where possible, when you arrive for your appointment, we kindly ask that you call reception on 9484-5154 and wait in your car.
*Please inform us if you have taken Panadol or Nurofen in the last 12 hours.
2) We will call you, and after checking your temperature, we will bring you straight into the clinic from your car. Please keep your mask on until you are in the chair with the orthodontist or hygienist.
3) Please check in using our Service NSW QR code before entering our premises. We will also ask you to use our hand sanitiser.
4) To limit the number of people entering the clinic, we ask where possible, that only the patient attend the appointment, however consideration will be given if a parent strongly wishes to attend.
5) If you happen to have your own sunglasses, it would be helpful if you could bring them with you to your appointment.
6) Finally, you will be contacted by reception by phone after the appointment (usually on the same day) to make your next appointment.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this uncertain time.
The Hills Orthodontics Team