HILLS ORTHODONTICS COVID-19 PROTOCOL as of 30th June 2020:
Dear patients and families,
Please be assured that our practice is following the most up-to-date protocols in accordance with the Australian Dental Association Managing COVID-19 Guidelines. In line with these policies, we ask that you reschedule:
1. If you feel unwell, including but not limited to symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath;
2. If you have had any contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
3. If you have returned from overseas or interstate travel in the past 14 days.
Our New Patient Arrival Protocol
1) Where possible, when you arrive for your appointment, we kindly ask that you call reception on 9484-5154 and wait in your car.
*Please inform us if you have taken Panadol or Nurofen in the last 12 hours.
2) We will call you, and after checking your temperature, we will bring you straight into the clinic from your car.
3) To limit the number of people entering the clinic, we ask where possible, that only the patient attend the appointment, however consideration will be given if a parent strongly wishes to attend.
4) If you happen to have your own sunglasses, it would be helpful if you could bring them with you to your appointment.
5) Finally, you will be contacted by reception by phone after the appointment (usually on the same day) to make your next appointment.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Hills Orthodontics Team